According to chemistry, alcohol IS a solution.
YOU GUYS IT’S DECEMBER 10TH YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS HAS BEEN IN MY QUEUE SINCE FEBRUARY
Baked some iPhone cookies to trick cops into pulling me over, then I just take a bite and ask if cookies are against the law.
1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.
omg i just realized why mario and luigi are red and green
how i didn’t see that i’m so stupid
and why their clothes turn white when you get the power up
IM NEVER EVER GONNA GET OVER THIS.
I love his reaction
MUCH GENTLEMAN, LOOK AT HOW HE JUST ACCEPTS IT AND LAUGHS. HE ISN’T GROSSED OUT, HE REALIZES THAT IT’S COMPLETELY NORMAL, LIKE WOWOW FOUR FOR YOU JOSH, FOUR FOR YOU